Friday, April 17, 2009

Fountain (107/365)

 2009 04 17 IMG_4156 
"I only wish to be the fountain of love
From which you drink
Every drop promising eternal passion"

Unknown

TIME: 11:48 AM
PLACE:  Bellevue Park
SUBJECT: Lake fountain 

We actually had sun and warm weather today!  I finished up at my client's office around lunchtime.  So I decided to go to the park and bask in the sunshine until it was time to pick up StellaDella.  It was very peaceful.  All too soon it was time to leave and go back to reality.  With 3 kids, a dog, 2 cats, a fish and a snake, I treasure those few and far between moments of solitude.

8 comments:

Mari said...

Nice shot! Even the photo looks peaceful!

Dot O said...

I do like this!! I think it would be a great place to sit and play Bunko? Maybe?

Seriously, I love the way the fountain is making that ring of water underneath!

Girl Tornado said...

And what a moment of solitude that must have been, with the sun shining down on you and the sound of the water fountain in the background... wonderful moments! Great photo too. :)

Christina said...

Pretty fountain!
I thought the snake was soon to be released.

bentonflocke said...

All too soon the peaceful and quite moments are away.

I´m glad you could enjoy these rare moments.

Wish you a wonderful weekend!

mal said...

I really like those shots that capture a moment you otherwise can't see. The water drops stopped mid flight.

Sujomi said...

Mari - There wasn't a lot of folks in the park. It was very peaceful.

Dot O - I don't think we can bring wine into the park, so sadly not a good Bunko spot. ;)

Oz Girl - Blissful solitude it was.

Sujomi said...

Christina - Oh yes, the snake will be "Born Free" in the next couple of weeks I think.

bentonflocke - Yep, those moments are few and far between. But I enjoy them when I get them!

mjw - Ahh, you must have "clicked" on the photo. I love trying to capture water splashes.