Saturday, May 23, 2009

Flopsy, Mopsy and Cotton-tail (143/365)

2009 05 23 IMG_5460 
"The rabbit has a charming face:
Its private life is a disgrace.
I really dare not name to you
The awful things that rabbits do."

Anonymous

TIME:  7:29 PM
PLACE:  N. Church Street
SUBJECT:  Rabbits

HandsomeHusband and I were invited to a barbeque today and we were able to attend "sans" children.  My dad got stuck with happily watched the 3 kids for us.  We dropped them off at his house about 4:15pm.  We weren't at the get-together for long, just until about 7pm.  We retrieved the kids from Dad's and as we were leaving, HH saw the rabbits in the open lot across the street from the house.  I handed him my camera and he took the picture for me.

4 comments:

bentonflocke said...

great shot! I love rabbits in the free nature!!

Have a nice weekend!

Mari said...

Nice! I think rabbits are cute but I don't like what they do to my flowers and bushes!

SaraG said...

Great photo.
Take care

Girl Tornado said...

Love it, their lil heads peeking up above the grass. So far, they haven't bothered my flowers out here, but then, maybe they are deterred by our cats and Ringo the fearless rat catcher, now amended to include rabbits. (Yes, ugh. I caught him EATING the rabbit, twice now.)