Saturday, May 9, 2009

To a "T" (129/365)

2009 05 09 IMG_4829 
“I wish I had a kryptonite cross, because then you could keep both Dracula and Superman away”

Jack Handy (American Writer and cast member of Saturday Night Live from 1991-2003. Famous for his Deep Thoughts comedy sketches.)

TIME: 4:08 PM
PLACE:  Little League Fields - Monroe Street
SUBJECT: Ballfield lights

I took many photos at StellaDella's T-ball game this afternoon.  The clouds were white and puffy, the sky a nice blue, but I just couldn't capture what I wanted for some reason.  *shrugs* What are you going to do?  It was bound to happen sooner or later.

I am going out with the girls tonight.  The group I ran around with after graduating from college is meeting up and hitting the town.  I'm looking forward to it...and It should prove to be an interesting evening!

2 comments:

bentonflocke said...

wish you a wonderful night with your girls group from college!!

Have fun and enjoy it!!

Can´t wait to the pictures of you and the girls

Sujomi said...

bentonflocke - I took some photos but won't post them. Too incriminating! ;)