Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Who'll Stop the Rain? (146/365)

2009 05 26 IMG_5630 
Western wind, when will thou blow
The small rain down can rain?
Christ, if my love were in my arms,
And I in my bed again.

Unknown. Western Wind (l. 1-4). . . Oxford Book of English Verse, The, 1250-1918. Sir Arthur Quiller-Couch, ed. (New ed., rev. and enl., 1939) Oxford
University Press.

TIME: 12:41 PM
PLACE: The front sidewalk
SUBJECT:  Rain splashing in puddle

It rained.  It stopped.  The sun came out.  Storm clouds gathered.  It poured down rain.  It stopped.  The sun came out.  It grew overcast again.  The rain poured down.  It stopped.  The sun came out.  The sky clouded over.  It rained.  This process repeated all day long.

The good news is, our DSL service has been restored.  Free from diaaaaal-up at last!  Now I can start commenting again.

4 comments:

SaraG said...

Cool photo. Yesterday it got dark and thundered LOUD, but the rains never did come. I guess they hit nearby but not at our house or our shop.
Take care. Glad to hear your DSL is back up and running!!

Mari said...

You got a good shot! I've tried to get the rain hitting a puddle but so far have not succeeded.

Sujomi said...

Sara G - It's been too many days of rain here...HH is so happy that the DSL is up.

Mari - I'm trying to work on mastering shutter speed, for some reason, I'm just not grasping the concept. This photo was a pleasant surprise. ;)

bentonflocke said...

Glad to hear your DSL is back!! Enjoy it!

Your shot is fantastic! Wonderful pic of the rain