Sunday, October 4, 2009

Which Way To Go (277/365)

2009 10 04 DSCF6578
Willy Wonka: So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it.

Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, (Gene Wilder-actor,
Roald Dahl-screenplay & book "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," David Seltzer – screenplay [uncredited], Mel Stuart - director, 1971)

TIME:  11:57 AM
PLACE:  State St Road and Ross Ln
SUBJECT:  Double arrow sign

MonkeyBoy still wasn’t feeling too well today, but did end up playing football.  I’ve got to give him credit – he made some good tackles and played hard.  They lost big time though.  I don’t remember the final score, it was either 28-0 or 34-0.  Not pretty.

This sign was at the “T” intersection on our way home.  It reminds me of how I feel most of the time – being pulled in two different directions with no time to do anything.  Actually, I feel like I’m being pulled in a kabillion different directions, but I don’t think there is a street sign that reflects that!

No comments: