Sunday, February 28, 2010

Taken To The Cleaners (059/365)

2010 02 28 IMG_4838w 
“This shirt is dry clean only. Which means...it's dirty.”

Mitch Hedberg (American Comedian, 1968-2005)

TIME:  5:00 PM
PLACE:  W. Main Street
SUBJECT:  Dry cleaner’s sign

Yesterday wore me out.  I did not feel like doing anything today and I accomplished that goal.  I even took a nap early this afternoon.  HandsomeHusband picked up dinner from a fire department BBQ so ravioli will wait until dinner tomorrow night.  After we ate, I needed to go to the grocery store to pick up things for the kids’ lunches this week.  I pass this dry cleaner’s sign almost every day.  I played around with the picture on Photoshop to give a more retro feel – like an old Kodachrome photo.

2 comments:

Mari said...

It looks really retro. Nice job!

Dana said...

Nicely done! I *heart* this!