Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ghost In The Paneling (283/365)

2010 10 10 IMG_3976w 
“The more enlightened our houses are, the more their walls ooze ghosts.”

Italo Calvino (
Italian journalist and writer of short stories and novels, 1923–1985)

TIME:  9:09 PM
PLACE:  Basement
SUBJECT:  Ghost

I really couldn’t think of anything to take a picture of today.  Another flower?..nah.  The kids?…nah.  The pets?…nah.  What we had for supper? ~ an extremely tasty soup and homemade bread btw…nah.  Eh…I just could not get inspiried at all.  Then, as photo time opportunity was ticking away, I stumbled across my subject.  I was doing the laundry and noticed that the paneling was looking a little ghostly and cobwebby this evening.  Woo hoo, success!  And very appropriate for this Halloween month as well.

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

halloween is just around the corner - that´s a great idea for a shot!