Monday, October 18, 2010

Fallen Apple (291/365)

2010 10 18 IMG_4239w 
“Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton was the one who asked why.”

Bernard M. Baruch (American Economist and adviser to US presidents, 1870-1965)

TIME:  9:41 AM
PLACE:  Work
SUBJECT:  Crab apple

The crab apple trees at work are drooping with fruit.  As I passed them this morning, I must have heard at least 3 of them plop to the ground.  During a break, I went outside to take some photos.  As I was shooting away, one of those crab apples actually fell and hit me on the head.  Luckily, they are small and fairly soft, so it didn’t hurt too much.  Plus, I have a hard head.   

2 comments:

Mari said...

Glad you survived that! The picture turned out great too - perfect Fall shot!

bentonflocke said...

like this special autumn shot