Saturday, October 9, 2010

Vari-Colored Leaf (282/365)

2010 10 09_MG_3877w 
“Vari-colored leaves
waft at wind's gentle prodding--
Autumn rites recur”


Victor Gendrano,
Haiku and Senryu Harvests

TIME:  6:12 PM
PLACE:  Front yard
SUBJECT:  Maple leaf

I was up bright and squirrely this morning to work the grade school’s rummage sale.  I was there from 6:30am until the Salvation Army truck picked up the remains at 3:00pm.  It was a $1,466 success!  It should be enough money to purchase 2 heavy-duty picnic tables for our outdoor classroom that we recently landscaped (all with volunteer help mind you).  I am whooped and thus I was laying on the ground taking photos this evening.

And because I can, I’m posting a second picture this evening.  It is one of the new pet we have at the Sujomi casa…isn’t he furry and lovable?  He’s an outside pet though…I do have my limits.
2010 10 09_MG_3898w

2 comments:

Mari said...

I love the leaf shot! The spider - not so much. :)

bentonflocke said...

beautiful autumn pictures of the last days... also the spider ones
Have a nice start into the next week