Sunday, October 3, 2010

Take A Bow (276/365)

 2010 10 03 _MG_3787w
“Sometimes you just have to bow to the absurd.”

Star Trek: The Next Generation, "Up the Long Ladder," Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42823.2

TIME:  6:32 PM
PLACE:  Front porch
SUBJECT:  Pansy

I managed to do laundry, get some Halloween/Fall decorations up *and* I even sat on the front porch in one of our reclining chairs and snuck in a 45 minute nap on top of it all.  I call that a good Sunday.  This is one of the pansies I planted on Thursday…I love the “faces” pansies have and this one looks like it is taking a bow and so do I for all my accomplishments this fine Sunday.

2 comments:

Mari said...

I love pansies! They look so cheerful. :)

bentonflocke said...

I agree - sounds like a really good Sunday! Beautiful pansies