Saturday, March 17, 2012

Closer And Closer (077/366)


2012 03 17 IMG_2077aw
“The closer i get to you
The more you'll make me see…”

Mtume, James, and Reggie Lucas. The Closer I Get to You. Single by Roberta Flack and Donny Hathaway.: Atlantic Records, 1978.

TIME:  5:33 PM
PLACE:  Front yard
SUBJECT:  Purple Sand Cherry

We had several rain showers again today.  These are some of the rain drops on the branches of the budding Purple Sand Cherry.  Do you see that rain drop furthest to the right in the middle of the photograph?  If you get closer, you can see what it is reflecting.  Here, let me crop that for you:

2012 03 17 IMG_2077bw.

I can crop it a bit more to get you closer still:

2012 03 17 IMG_2077cw

Do you see it now?  It’s a reflection of my neighbor’s house across the street.

~*~*~

Yes, I know it is St. Patrick’s Day. 
Yes, I know it would be appropriate to post something green. 
But I’m not Irish. 
I’m Czech. 
And Sicilian.
That means I can post what I want. 
So there! ;)

1 comment:

Julia said...

Waterdrops-Photos a great. Love your shots.

Today its rainy too. I want sun, Son & I would make a outside-photoshoot. It must wait. :(