Monday, June 21, 2010

Pretty In Pink (172/365)

2010 06 21 IMG_7869w 
I fell off my pink cloud with a thud.

Elizabeth Taylor (
English Actress. b1932)

TIME:  8:38 PM
PLACE:  Main Street
SUBJECT:  Church steeple and pink clouds

MonkeyBoy had his school physical this morning – according to the doctor, he is normal (I however, have my doubts).  Tonight, while he was at Boy Scouts and HandsomeHusband was at a meeting, the girls and I delivered a strawberry pie to Dad for Father’s Day.  We visited with him for about an hour and a half, then we left to pick up MB from his scout meeting.  While waiting to turn into the church parking lot, we saw these pink clouds in the sky.

2 comments:

Mari said...

Beautiful sky, with a perfect silhouette of the steeple!

bentonflocke said...

what a wonderful scenery!