Monday, November 1, 2010

Piano Confessions (305/365)

2010 11 01 _MG_4668w
“There are things to confess that enrich the world, and things that need not be said.”
 
Joni Mitchell (b. 1943), Canadian-born U.S. singer, songwriter. Independent (London, May 13, 1988).

TIME:  8:55 PM
PLACE:  Dining room
SUBJECT:  Inside of the piano

StellaDella accidently dropped a glow stick inside the piano this afternoon.  I told her that it wasn’t a big deal, we could open it up and get the stick out, but she was still very upset about it.  She then proceeded to tell me about a time way back in September when she dropped a piece of chat from the playground into the school toilet and flushed it and also how she took some strings from her sock and hid them under the classroom rug during carpet time.  She was crying when telling me these things; she was afraid that she would be (in her words) “disbarred from school.”  I told her that I was glad she was telling me the truth and that it was ok – the toilet was fine, (but don’t put anything down it but toilet paper again) and her teacher wasn’t going to get upset about the strings under the carpet.  She has been very “confessy” these days for some reason.  I’m glad she has a conscience, but oh my, some of the things she has been admitting to lately just crack me up.  

2 comments:

Mari said...

You take pictures of some of the neatest things! I love the confessions too!

bentonflocke said...

great shot as always