Saturday, November 13, 2010

Speed Reading (317/365)

2010 11 13 _MG_5246w
“I took a speed-reading course and read War and Peace in twenty minutes. It involves Russia.”

Woody Allen (American Actor, Author, Screenwriter and Film Director, b.1935)

TIME:  6:40 PM
PLACE:  Kitchen table
SUBJECT:  DramaQueen & book

I took DQ and her BFF to the mall today so DQ could spend some of her birthday money.  I really do not like going to the mall – especially on a Saturday - but I sucked it up and chauffeured my eldest and her friend there so they could shop.  DQ bought a purse, a cell phone cover and an iced coffee.  I popped for lunch.  On the way home, we stopped by the bookstore where she picked up the newest installment of the Diary of A Wimpy Kid series.  As you can see, she has already devoured read the entire book.

2 comments:

Mari said...

She must enjoy that series. I still need to rent the movie.

bentonflocke said...

It´s fantastic when children are reading!