Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ketchup Rich (057/365)

2011 02 26 IMG_9439w
“You know, you really can't beat a household commodity-the ketchup bottle on the kitchen table.”

Adlai E. Stevenson (American Politician. Governor of Illinois (1949-53) and Ambassador to the United Nations (1961-65). 1900-1965)

TIME:  6:46 PM
PLACE:  Kitchen
SUBJECT:  Ketchup packets

The HandsomeHusband had a Rotary Club dinner, MonkeyBoy has a friend spending the night and I wasn’t hungry and didn’t feel like making supper (big surprise there).  So, I let the kids vote on what they wanted to eat and after a lengthy debate, they chose Jack-In-The-Box.  The worker at the drive-through asked me if I needed any ketchup or sauces - I told him “No” but I guess he didn’t hear me.  When I arrived home, I found about 30 of them in the bag.  I am now well prepared for Armageddon.

1 comment:

Mari said...

That's pretty funny! Glad you are stocked up. :)