Monday, February 7, 2011

Project Zwolf Revisited (038/365)

2011 02 07 IMG_0835w
I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work

Thomas Alva Edison (American Inventor who, singly or jointly, held a world record 1.093 patents. In addition, he created the world's first industrial research laboratory, 1847-1931)

TIME:  8:43 AM
PLACE:  Work
SUBJECT:  View in the parking lot

No exciting pictures today.  I’m trying something similar to the Zwolf2010 from last year.  While I don’t consider my attempt last year a failure, I will admit that I wasn’t pleased with how my project turned out.  So, I’m adjusting - this time, instead of a monthly photo, I’m taking a weekly photo.  My subject will be this view at my office parking lot.  I think a weekly photo will capture the changes during the year better than a monthly photo.  I’m going to wait until I have about a quarter of the year done before attempting to post it anywhere…that is, if it turns out half-way decent this time.

No comments: