Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Orange Cat Orange Chair (039/365)

2011 02 08 _MG_8661w
No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch.

Leo F. Buscaglia (American guru, tireless advocate of the power of love, 1924-1998)

TIME:  8:32 PM
PLACE:  Living room
SUBJECT:  Jack

MonkeyBoy has been sick the last two days…nothing messy, just achy and a slight fever.  He’s been sleeping a lot.  I’m thinking he will be staying home again tomorrow. ~*~*~  This morning, I had a dentist and haircut appointment.  I get to go back to the dentist next Tuesday because my one and only filling needs to be redone.  The tooth was originally worked on when I was in high school, so I guess that my parents got their money’s worth from the original dental work. ~*~*~  Jack has been sleeping on the orange chair most of the evening – I think he blends in rather well. 

1 comment:

Mari said...

Cute picture - I love the quote! Any cat lover would agree.
Yuck - I hate the dentist!