Friday, June 17, 2011

Sprinkles (168/365)

2011 06 17 IMG_0008w
“Sprinkle joy.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson (American Poet, Lecturer and Essayist, 1803-1882)

TIME: 7:27 PM
PLACE:  The White Cottage
SUBJECT:  StellaDella’s sprinkles on top of whipped cream on top of her cotton candy ice cream

The HandsomeHusband and MonkeyBoy went to see the Green Lantern and I dropped DramaQueen and two of her friends off to see Super 8.  That left me and SD so what else could we do but get ice cream?  First, we stopped by my dad’s house to see if he wanted to come with us (I left my cell phone at home), but he wasn’t there.  I did have a feeling that we would end up seeing him anyway and I was right…as we were sitting at the outside picnic tables and eating our concoctions, he showed up.  I’m psychic! (or psycho)

No comments: