Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Look! Up In The Sky! (180/365)

2011 06 29 IMG_0001w2011 06 29 IMG_0015w“There's something in a flying horse,
There's something in a huge balloon.”

William Wordsworth, Peter Bell, Prologue. Stanza 1.

TIME:  7:24 & 7:27 PM
PLACE: Dad’s house
SUBJECT:  Hot air balloon

After supper, MonkeyBoy and HandsomeHusband went to his out of town ball game, while StellaDella, Oreo and I went to the drug store to pick up a prescription of mine (DramaQueen is spending the night at a friends).  I called my Dad to let him know that we were going to stop by Dairy Queen for some ice cream and would pick him something up if he wanted.  If you know my Dad, that is a stupid question…of course he would like some ice cream!  As I turned down his street, I saw the hot air balloon in the sky.  We had a great view of it from his front porch as it floated over his house.

2 comments:

bentonflocke said...

really fantastic view! I like hot air ballons very much - and yours is a great one - beautiful colours

Mari said...

Great shots - especially the second one!