Friday, June 3, 2011

Ice Cream Makes Everything Better (154/365)

2011 06 03 IMG_0013w
Ice-cream is exquisite. What a pity it isn't illegal.

Voltaire (French Philosopher and Writer. One of the greatest of all French authors, 1694-1778)

TIME:  9:05 PM
PLACE:  Ted Drewes on Old Route 66, St. Louis, MO
SUBJECT: A Heath Bar & hot fudge custard concrete

I managed to shower and get ready this morning and the HandsomeHusband drove me to the office so I could work for a few hours.  Then, my wonderful beautician, Carol squeezed me in between early afternoon appointments and cut my hair so I can style it without needing two hands to do so.  When I returned home, I took a Percocet and a nap until suppertime.  After we ate, HH drove us over to Ted Drewes for some frozen custard for dessert.  I’ve an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon on Monday morning *sigh*, I’m quite sure surgery is in my future.

2 comments:

Mari said...

The ice cream sounds wonderful - the surgery, not so much!

Dana said...

*GASP* Ted Drewes ...

Good memories ...

So sorry to hear about the wrist fracture, but it appears you can hold your camera with one hand ... thank goodness!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...