Thursday, November 5, 2009

Howlin' At The Moon (309/365)

2009 11 05 IMG_1773  
I know there's never been a man in the awful shape I'm in
I can't even spell my name, my heads in such a spin
To-day I tried to eat a steak with a big old table-spoon
You got me chasin' Rabbits, walkin' on my hands
...And Howlin' At The Moon.

Well, Sug, I took one look at you and it almost drove me mad
And then I even went and lost what little sense I had
Now I can't tell the day from night, I'm crazy as a loon
You got me chasin' Rabbits, pullin' out my hair and Howlin' At The Moon…

Williams Sr., Hank.  "Howlin’ At The Moon."  Lyrics.  Honky Tonkin’, Single released 1950.

TIME:  7:56 PM
PLACE:  The northeastern sky 
SUBJECT:  The moon

All I am going to say is that while I was taking this picture tonight, StellaDella was in the background, providing sound effects with one of her patented werewolf howls.  Ya’ll needed to be there.  It was something else.

5 comments:

~Just me again~ said...

Wow, thats an amazing capture. You must have a special zoom to get that close?

SaraG said...

AWESOME Photo!!!
You really captured this photo well and I can just hear the werewolf howl!!

Mari said...

What an amazing shot!

Sujomi said...

~Just me again~ - I don't have a seperate zoom lens. My Powershot can go up to a 48x zoom. It's not perfect, but I am amazed at the stuff it can capture!

SaraG - I'm not surprised you heard her, she was pretty loud. ;)

Mari - I compared it to my other moon shots. Amazing how something we think never changes does in subtle ways.

bentonflocke said...

breath taking shot!! Fantastic captured!!! WOWOWOWOW!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...