Friday, August 7, 2009

Another What Is It? (219/365)

2009 08 07 IMG_8828
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the doors.”

James Douglas Morrison (American singer, songwriter, poet, writer and filmmaker, best known as the lead singer and lyricist of The Doors, 1943–1971)

TIME:  9:24 PM
PLACE:  Somewhere in my house
SUBJECT:  ????

Another slacker day!  Well, for picture taking anyway.  I did do laundry and other various household chores.  But nothing that inspired a photo.  So here we go again…do you know what this is?  Please leave your best guess in the comment area, (no peeking!) then click here to see if you were right.

4 comments:

Mari said...

I give up! I can't imagine what it is.

Mari said...

I never would have guessed that. Nice shot!

Girl Tornado said...

Well, I was wrong. I thought it was part of a door hinge. At least I was generally close. :)

Christina said...

I thought it was part of a door hinge too. Fun way to share the photo! :)