Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Climb (072/365)

2010 03 13 IMG_5079w 
“There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb”

Cyrus, Miley. “Hannah Montana: The Movie.” The Climb. Walt Disney, 2008.

TIME:  8:34 PM
PLACE:  Downtown YMCA
SUBJECT:  DramaQueen

Our school had a family night at our downtown YMCA this evening from 6-9pm.  For a dollar a head ($5 max per family) we were able to utilize the facilities.  StellaDella swam most of the evening with HandsomeHusband, but also bounced in a bounce house and tried climbing the wall.  MonkeyBoy swam, ran the track and climbed the rock wall.  DQ joined me in the exercise room and walked on the treadmill while I used the elliptical machine.  Then she swam and tried the rock wall, though she wasn’t too sure about it.  She made it about one third of the way up – which I thought was pretty good.  They should all sleep quite well tonight.

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

cool shot - my boys love climbing the wall, too!