Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ceramic Bunny In The Grass (083/365)

2011 03 24 _MG_0210w
"Sitting quietly, doing nothing,
Spring comes, and the grass grows by itself."

Zen Proverb

TIME:  8:38 PM
PLACE:  Living room
SUBJECT:  Bunny planter

At Monday’s Daisy Scout meeting, we had the girls plant grass seed in a flat container for a Spring/Easter centerpiece.  They made popsicle stick fences and also decorated small wooden eggs to place in their grass “yards”.  I had started a one of my own on Friday in anticipation of showing the girls an example of what it would look like, but alas, I had no grass on Monday.  Wednesday, however, it had popped right up.  I played around tonight and took photos of various Easter ceramics I have nestled in the greenery.

2 comments:

Lucy Corrander : Photos said...

A rabbit drawing a cart!

Lucy

Mari said...

It turned out really cute!