Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Down Escalator (074/365)

2011 03 15 IMG_1071w
“An escalator can never break: it can only become stairs. You would never see an ‘Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order’ sign, just ‘Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience’ ”

Mitch Hedberg (American Comedian, 1968-2005)

TIME:  7:42 PM
PLACE:  The mall
SUBJECT:  Down escalator at Sears

I was at the mall, not once, but twice today. *Sigh*  I went this morning to Sears to buy the HandsomeHusband a new Craftsman workshirt and pants.  He has some sort of meeting tomorrow and wanted a new set as all of his other ones are pretty worn.  Then I headed to the library for some quick genealogy time before meeting HH for lunch at the hotdog place downtown.  Later, when he got home after work, I pulled the pants out of the bag and….they were the wrong size.  Doh!  So after supper I schlepped back out to Sears to exchange them.  Of course I had company, do you think DramaQueen would let be go without her?

No comments: