Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cats Find Genealogy Boring (069/365)

2011 03 10 _MG_9909w
“Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies.”

1 Timothy 1:4, 1769 King James Version

TIME:  7:19 PM
PLACE:  My desk
SUBJECT:  Jack, sleeping on my computer

This evening I was doing a little organization of my genealogy information.  I have so many loose papers and things are not filed as they should be.  It’s a huge elephant of a project and I have to eat it a little at a time, otherwise I get woozy and all discombobulated on the family lines.  As I was documenting a few of my sources on my software program, Jack decided to jump up on my desk and join me.  He was cold because he lay down underneath the desk lamp.  He also used the edge of my keyboard as a pillow.  No wonder I have cat hair coming out of my keys. 

No comments: