Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Meet Bobert (089/365)

2011 03 30 _MG_0364w
“Sculpture is the art of the intelligence.”

Pablo Picasso (Spanish Artist and Painter. 1881-1973)

TIME:  5:42 PM
PLACE:  Backyard
SUBJECT:  Paper-mâché sculpture

”Bobert is my awesome art project I made in 2nd quarter. He was so good my art teacher kept him in the display case all 3rd quarter. I loved Art. Now I’m in Music. Yaya.” – DramaQueen

(Note:  I received an emergency text from DQ as she was on the afternoon bus, that I needed to go to the junior high school and pick up her art project – Any 2nd quarter art project needed to be picked up to make room for those made during the 3rd quarter.  If the projects were not retrieved by Friday afternoon, they would be thrown out.  Being the wonderful mother that I am, I complied with her request.)

2 comments:

Mari said...

Bobbert is pretty cool! Glad you rescued him. :)

Christina said...

Cool sculpture! Moms are the best! :)