Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fever (285/365)

2011 10 12 _MG_5704w
'Tis healthy to be sick sometimes.

Henry David Thoreau (American Essayist, Poet and Philosopher, 1817-1862)

TIME:  8:43 PM
PLACE:  Kitchen
SUBJECT:  Thermometer

StellaDella has been battling some sort of bug/virus for the past 4 days.  She’s been running a low grade temperature and has a sore throat.  This isn’t one of those messy sicknesses and the fever and throat pain is being controlled by ibuprofen.  Nevertheless, I haven’t sent her to school this week.  I did have to go into work today, as I hadn’t been there since Thursday.  She accompanied me, along with my laptop and a movie.  I managed to get about 4 hours in and some work done.  That’s a good thing as it doesn't look like she’s going to school tomorrow either.

1 comment:

Mari said...

Oh no! I hated when my kids were sick. Hope SD is better soon!