Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Chip In The Old Windshield (277/365)

2011 10 04 IMG_1071w
Gus: [looking at baseball cards] We've got statistics! I got 30 homeruns!
Richie: I got 11 foul ticks!
Clark: I got 20 eyes-closed strike outs, 5 broken windshields, and 6 dead birds! I'm freakin' awesome!


Rob Schneider, David Spade and Jon Heder, perf. The Benchwarmers. Dir. Dennis Dugan. 2006. Sony Pictures. DVD.

TIME:  2:50 PM
PLACE:  Driveway
SUBJECT:  Windshield chip

In the game of rock vs. windshield on Saturday, the rock ended up the victor.  As did the glass repair place this afternoon, where I handed them over a check for $40.  They repaired it by filling the chip with a resin.  It’s barely noticeable.  I figured I’d leave the insurance company out of this one…our rates will go up soon enough when DQ starts driving next year.

1 comment:

Mari said...

Ouch! Glad it's fixed - and for a pretty reasonable price!