Thursday, October 27, 2011

In The Beauty Shop Mirror (300/365)

2011 10 27 IMG_1231w
[looking in the mirror with Rapunzel]
Mother Gothel: Look in that mirror. I see a strong, confident, beautiful young lady.
[Rapunzel smiles]
Mother Gothel: Oh look, you're here too.

Murphy, Donna, perf.
Tangled. Dir. Nathan Greno & Bryon Howard. 2010. Walt Disney Pictures.

TIME:  4:41 PM
PLACE:  Hairdressers
SUBJECT:  DramaQueen

Well, she made it to fourteen.  At noon, I picked her up from school and took her out for a birthday lunch.  At 3:30, she and SD had hair appointments – SD got a trim and DQ got highlights.  Here she is taking a picture of her birthday coiffure to text to her friends.  I may be biased, but I definitely see a beautiful young lady.  Happy Birthday my lovely daughter!

1 comment:

Mari said...

Happy Birthday to DQ. She is beautiful - it's not just your bias!