Monday, October 10, 2011

Footie Prints (283/365)

2011 10 10 _MG_5608w
Yosemite Sam: Great horny toads! A trespasser, gettin' footie prints all over my desert!

Mel Blanc, perf. *Sahara Hare*. Dir. Fritz Freleng. 1955. Warner Bros. Pictures.


TIME:  9:00 PM
PLACE:  Basement
SUBJECT:  Cat paw prints in the new cement floor
(I’m pretty sure these are Tessa’s)

The HandsomeHusband spent the day mixing and pouring cement to fill some of the sewer work excavation that has been going on in the basement.  At 6 this evening, HH and I went with MonkeyBoy to his soccer practice for the annual end of the season “Parents vs. Players” scrimmage.  We parents won…although, I think all of us will be losers in the aches and pains department tomorrow.  When we returned home, HH headed downstairs to see how the concrete was curing.  Cursing could soon be heard drifting up the stairs.  I guess we didn’t secure the area from the cats as well as we thought.

No comments: