Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Right Up My Alley (244/365)

 2009 09 01 IMG_9613
“Your bowling ball's not in the lane,” said Tom gutturally.

Tom Swifty


TIME:  7:33 PM
PLACE:  South Belt West 
SUBJECT:  Bowling Alley sign

I ended up working again from 8:45am-2:30pm today.  As it is Tuesday, the kids had football and cheerleading practice at 6pm.  While the kids practiced and HH coached, I went to a fundraiser for our state representative at this bowling alley.  Usually HH goes, but he had to coach tonight, so I represented him at the fundraiser for our representative.  (Hee hee – that always makes me laugh and yes, I am a goofball!)  The soirée was in the lower level banquet room of the facility.  I had a soothing adult beverage and all manner of appetizers.  It was quite nice.  A trivia note: this banquet facility is the same one where HH and I had our wedding reception 14 years ago on April 1st, 1995.

1 comment:

Mari said...

This is a great retro looking shot!