Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hitchhiker (215/365)

2010 08 03 IMG_9098w 
“The best that we can do is to be kindly and helpful toward our friends and fellow passengers who are clinging to the same speck of dirt while we are drifting side by side to our common doom”

Clarence Darrow (American Lawyer, Speaker and Writer, 1857-1938)

TIME:  9:21 AM
PLACE:  Highway 13
SUBJECT:  Grasshopper

I was on my way to a dentist appointment this morning when I notice this grasshopper clinging to the outside of the driver’s side window.  He was hanging on for dear life as I am going down the road.  When I stopped at a red light, I thought he would take off, but he didn’t.  About a mile later, I pulled up to a 4-way stop sign and he left me… I guess he was where he needed to go.

2 comments:

Mari said...

Wow - that is a cool shot!

bentonflocke said...

cool shot of the grashopper