Friday, May 20, 2011

Scissors And Glue (140/365)

2011 05 20 _MG_1830w
Homer: This is Thanksgiving, so glue friendly or else I'll take away the glue and then nobody will have any glue to glue with!
Lisa: Dad, this isn't about glue, it's about territoriality. He only wants the glue because I'm using it.
Bart: Oh yeah, prove it
(she hands him the glue) Hey man, I don't want your stupid glue.

"Bart vs. Thanksgiving".
The Simpsons. Episode no: 20. Prod. code: 7F07. Orig. airdate: November 22, 1990

TIME:  6:45 PM
PLACE:  School gym
SUBJECT:  Craft supplies

StellaDella’s Girl Scout Troop had a “End Of The Year Party” this evening for all the levels of the girls: Daisies, Brownies, and Juniors.  We had nachos and burritos for supper, did some crafts, face painting, manicures and had a sundae bar for dessert.  Unlike last year when we had an overnight in the gym, this was just for the evening…thank goodness.  I’m still wiped out from Monday and Thursday.
~*~*~
And a big “Happy Birthday!” and “I love you!” to my dad – 69 years old this year!

No comments: