Wednesday, May 25, 2011

How Lawyers Prop Open A Door (145/365)

2011 05 25 Photo221w
“Give me a lever long enough, and a prop strong enough, I can single-handed move the world.”

Archimedes (Mathematician and inventor of ancient Greece, 280-211bc)

TIME:  8:48 AM
PLACE:  Work
SUBJECT:  Improvised door stop
(Taken with my crappy cell phone camera because the batteries died in my PowerShot-Grrrrrrr)

When I entered the vestibule at work this morning, I saw this case of Budweiser Select holding open the door.  What you can’t see behind me are many, many more cases of beer (and a few cases of soda).  Why?  The office building annual bar-be-que is tomorrow.  Here’s hoping it won’t get rained out.  Speaking of rain – we were hit with more storms this afternoon.  DramaQueen surprised me by keeping me company on the front porch for awhile…until she saw this cloud formation:
2011 05 25 IMG_2210w
Then she headed for the basement.  The clouds turned out to be more bark than bite – our area ended up with just some rain and a bit of wind.

1 comment:

new york city personal injury lawyer said...

Well,i found this quite interesting.you have done a nice comparison about the various things..